- I realize a MoV performance by selecting a theme, then linking four speeches with art contributions, thus creating a network of speeches and art. Music, dance, poetry, visual arts – everything artists choose to be a contribution – slip between four speeches into the role of catalysts. At the end there is either a summary, or a decision, or silence or a final artistic contribution.
1 question + 4 speeches + art (+ conclusio) = MoV performance
- By creating your MoV performance you need to take the following considerations into account:
- Use the tools and format of a Method of Vienna performance
- Choose the format of your event:
— either make the performance accessible to the public
— or create your own private event
- In both cases you become the creator of a MoV performance and are responsible for the choice of your question and the financial framework for your event.
- In case your performance is private, try to make the performance as accessible as possible to the members of your institution.
- The MoV framework is a gift, please treat it as such. As a speaker and artist you keep all rights of your contributions and take on responsibility for the contents you chose for the MoV performance.
- Make sure that the event is in accordance with local event laws, international copyright and the rules of royalty collecting agencies. If you’d like to share photos or videos on the Method of Vienna Instagram pages, make sure you have the right to publish photos or movies on the internet. Organizers and performers are invited to announce their performances on our webpage (date / place of performance / question / institution). Please Email to email@example.com if you would like to participate!
- The local organizer decides whether the performance is free or an admission fee is charged. The organizer is responsible for the financial and legal consequences of his or her event and agrees to act in accordance with the respective laws. The authors and artists are owners of their contributions and are responsible for the content.